VOLition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my depression

2 posters

Go down

my depression Empty my depression

Post  C&S Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 am

I've been depressed for years now. I don't really have any support, no close friends or family, etc. So I'm here to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I feel down a lot of the time and yes I've been diagnosed. A lot of people say they're depressed but haven't ever seen a doc or anything, but I have. I don't take meds, see a counselor sometimes. I pretty much just keep to myself. I think I'm seasonal affective too because it gets worse in the winter. But I'm not diagnosed. Right now am kinda on a level down, feel the same every day. I write a lot to cope, but it's ugly stuff and I don't keep most uf it. Guess that's pretty much it... Razz
C&S
C&S

Back to top Go down

my depression Empty Re: my depression

Post  JB Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for sharing, C&S. I hope we can build a support system here to help you through these tough times. Seeing a counselor is awesome. I really love mine, but I had to go through a lot to find a good match.

I've had a lot of depression and I hope we can connect. And don't be afraid to share your work! We don't mind the dark stuff. It's cathartic and may help other board members. Smile
JB
JB
Admin

https://volition.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  C&S Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks! I sent you a PM already, but where should I post my writing?
C&S
C&S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down